Special deal in 2020
Annual membership fee is waived.
How to become a Member of MCC:
1. Eligibility and Duties
1) Anyone, over age 18, supports the purpose statements of MCC.
2) Membership is granted after completion and receipt of a membership application and annual dues.
3) A member shall abide by the purposes and these Bylaws of the MCC and shall not engage in any personal activity in the name of MCC.
2. Classification of Members
Membership in MCC shall be classified as Annual and Life.
1) Annual member — An annual member shall abide by these Bylaws of the organization and pay annual dues. An annual member shall have the right to vote.
2) Life member — A life member shall comply with all provisions affecting an annual member, except that she/he shall pay one-time dues. A life member shall have the right to vote.
3. Membership Dues
Dues shall be set from time to time by the board of directors and shall be payable yearly. As of the date of ratification of these Bylaws, the annual dues is $20.00 and the dues to become a life member is $100.00.
The membership year shall be for the calendar year from January 1 to December 31.
4. Annual Meeting
The annual meeting of the members shall be held in the month of either September or October, the specific date, time and location of which will be designated by the board. At the annual meeting the members shall receive reports on the activities of the organization and determine the direction of the organization for the coming year.